Saturday, August 10, 2013

Remember that show Road Rules? This is going to be JUST like that.

Welcome to our home for the next 15 days.

IMG_2833

We’ve hired (because in Europe, you don’t rent, you hire) an RV and we’re taking our little family on holiday. 

If you know me in real life, I know what you’re thinking.
But I’m totally down with this and really excited for the adventure.
Who knows?  I may become a camping kind of girl yet. 

We’ve been taking a link off of our countdown chain every night for the last month. 

IMG_2678

I bought this journal so that we can keep track of all the places we go and memories along the way.
Hannah wanted to practice her cursive writing so she wrote the title (RV TRIP EUROPE) and the first entry.  
IMG_2835
It cracks me up because every time she says the word “journal,” she uses the French word, which is the exact same word in English, only imagine it said with a strong French accent.  Jour-NAAAAHHHLLLLL.

IMG_2839

We’ve got an exciting (yet flexible) itinerary, heading South to a port town in Italy where we’ll take the RV on an overnight ferry to the island of Corsica.    

The bad news: the RV has German license plates.
The good news: we took out the extra insurance.

1 comment:

  1. So excited for y'all! I can't wait to read all about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete