Sunday, November 20, 2011

She’s On The Nice List

When I was a kid, I loved getting things in the mail.
So does Hannah.

Last week, she got a very special letter from the North Pole.
”But how does he know that I’m in Luxembourg?”
Oh, he knows.
”But how will he find me if we go to America for Trissmas?”
Don’t worry, we’ll let him know.
”Will you email Santa and tell him that I’ll be in America for Trissmas?”
Absolutely.

(Thank you, Aunt Chris and Uncle Jerry for arranging this!)

012

We got another package with a Christmas shirt and lots of cards.

nice list

Thank you Demi Jackie, Papa Charlie, Demi Carol, Papa Bob and Great Grandpa T Car.
We love and miss you all.

Can’t wait to see you at Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Of course she's on the nice list! I absolutely love her concern about letting Santa know she'll be in America for Trissmas.

    ReplyDelete