Monday, October 10, 2011

Apple Picking

apples1

We’ve had some beautiful fall weather the last few days.
So Hannah and I headed out to pick apples at a local orchard.
She kept calling it the “apple factory.”

apples2

She wanted to wear her Birthday Girl ribbon,
even though her birthday isn’t for two weeks.

apples3

So we decided to start the celebration early.

apples4

And I tried out my birthday present for the first time.
Hello, new camera.
I can’t wait to capture memories with you.

DSC_0135 apples5

DSC_0151

DSC_0154

apples6

2 comments:

  1. She's really cute. I love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do her and Jakob share a birthday? For some reason I think I remember that. The 30th?

    Love these pictures and wishing we had apple orchards down here. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete