Friday, April 30, 2010

He’s All That

He's a man's man, my husband is.
He likes steak and buffalo wings.
He likes action movies in surround sound. 
With the volume all. the. way. up.
He rides a Harley.
And sometimes I ride with him.  (But only sometimes.)

harley

He's been skydiving.
And driven on the Autobahn.
He camps in the wilderness and sleeps under the stars.
He likes Sports Center. He wants to be Bear Grylls.
He's an Eagle Scout and an Engineer. He was a Valedictorian.
He loves technology and gadgets, 
Although not a fan of Facebook or Twitter.
He's an ace at home improvement projects.
He's fascinated by the NYC Subway.
And likes heroic war stories.
But.
He has a softer side.
He appreciates other cultures and customs and ethnic food.
He straightens up the house every night before he comes to bed.
He's gentle and quiet.
He’s particular about his hair products.
He's been known to carry a "man bag."
And he doesn't care what anyone thinks.
He's a great husband, father and provider.
He loves his family, friends and the Lord.
He's a leader and a gentleman.
He's been my coach, my teammate and my cheering section.
And, he's my best friend.
Happy Birthday to my sweet husband!  I love you!

6 comments:

  1. awww...such a sweet post!
    you are a lucky lady!!
    Happy BD to your hubs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful. Thanks for sharing! Checking out what you're up to today. I having my first weekly Button Swap Blog Hop over at my blog where bloggers can swap buttons. Swapping buttons helps bloggers reach new readers and expand their audiences

    You can check it out at http://bloggerchixdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/04/button-swap-blog-hop.html
    if your interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, your hubby sounds awesome! Happy Birthday to him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet post! I love reading about women who praises their husband :-)

    Happy birthday to him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praising God with you for our husbands!

    Join in the fun: HELLO, HANDSOME! Blog Party 30+ giveaways!

    http://www.homemakerhoney.com/p/hello-handsome-giveaway-list.html

    Deborah
    Homemaker Honey
    homemakerhoney.com

    ReplyDelete