Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Recap

Before I became a mom, everyone told me that the holidays are so much more fun when you have kids.  They sure were right! 
2008

2009

We had a fabulous Easter.  Sunday morning we got dressed in our Easter best:



And found our Easter baskets.

We headed off to church and heard a great sermon. Then it was time for the big family celebration.  Our families really do it up at Easter!  It is just as big of a holiday as Christmas for us.  In fact, our celebration is so big that we actually rent a hall because there are so many of us that we simply won't all fit in one house!  There's tons of food, desserts and fun for the little ones. 

I love these two!

 
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die."  John 11:25-26

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I don't know why it's so surprising to see how much she's grown since 2008. I know kids grow- duh! But she is a little girl now and looks so big in this year's pictures!

    I hope you had a blessed Easter and enjoyed the time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! she has sprouted up like a weed in a year!
    I love her dress and bloomers so cute!

    Glad ya'll had a great Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tina! First, your pictures are just adorable! Aren't kids the best?

    Thank you for your sweet words of encouragement on my post about weight loss. It truly appreciated the encouragement! ;)

    Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her dress is adorable! I love the bubble skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that bubble dress too! Did you make that too? It's more than adorable! Glad you had a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete