Sunday, June 23, 2013

Just Because…

Hannah’s never really been much into dolls, but she sure does love her animals.

”Hey Mom, let’s make a sling for me to carry my baby in, too.”

Her baby just happens to be a lamb.
And her sling happens to be made out of the hospital blanket the nurse wrapped her in when she was born.

IMG_2525

This little guy brings so much joy to our family.
Nothing tops his gummy smile and giggles.
And his outfit is exactly something Shawn would wear.
(I never imagined I’d be ironing button downs for an infant.)

IMG_2534

And also - I’m sure you’ve heard that Google Reader is saying adios, au revoir, arrivederci in just a few short days.  So if you follow me via Reader, you may want to pop over to Bloglovin’ and set up an account.  You can import all your fave blogs from Reader into Bloglovin’ really easily.  Or, if you fancy a cool app for your ipad or iphone, they have one of those, too.  If readers aren’t your thing and you want to get Twinkle Toes updates via email, just enter your address under “Follow Me Via Email” on the right hand column of the blog.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4117437/?claim=avf5sfwg5nb">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering how I was going to keep up with all my blogs! I have yours in Blogger but there are so many I read that I don't comment on.

    Hannah is too cute and I love how you have decorated her room. Perfect for a princess!

    I can't believe you iron...anything! Permanent press on the dryer is about all my clothes ever see. Ha.

    ReplyDelete