Friday, August 19, 2011

Insta-Friday

Once again, I’m linking up with Jeanette over at Life Rearranged. 

Here goes.

We went to the zoo this week. 
Guess what we found in the gift shop? 
A horse necklace.  
Oh, yes we did. 
But we didn’t buy this one.  The one we have is plenty.

horsenecklace
I made this yummy crock pot BBQ for dinner.  It was a big hit.

bbq

I also did a lot of ironing this week.
Do you like my new ironing board cover?
I made it. 
Tutorial here.

ironingboard 
Little Miss and I had dentist appointments this week.  
To the hygienist at the office: 
I can think of much better tactics for getting a three year old to cooperate than telling her,  “sometimes we have to do things we don’t want to do.”
Let’s work on that chair side manner, mmkay?

dentist

My sister lives in sunny California.
Sometimes she surprises us with little things in the mail.
Thanks for the post card, Aunt Traci.
But, ya know what’s better than a post card?

postcard

Having you here for real!

300830_10150762466410246_639865245_20277010_4208170_n

life rearranged

1 comment: