Saturday, August 6, 2011

Insta-Friday

Sharing a little peek into what we’ve been up to…

Doing what cousins do – sitting on the same chair for a game of Barbie Fashionista while waiting for ice cream.

friendlys 
What’s a girl to do with a herd of horses that don’t have  saddles?  She fashions some out of Hello Kitty Band-Aids, that’s what. Creative and resourceful, no?

horses 
We are slowly and cautiously dipping our toes into some home schooling activities.  This week we worked on some letters and numbers for preschoolers.  (I think she’s gonna be a great student!)

C

My favorite thing about school was field trips, so we took one of our own. We went to the pet store where we counted fish and birds.

fish

birds

I don’t know about other guys, but my husband is downright rough on his dress pants.  The hems on the pants he wears to work somehow end up a tattered mess. I finally took the time to repair  seven pairs and now they’re good as new. 

pants
If you were impressed by all this mending, well, don’t be fooled.  This is what my kitchen sink looks like.

kitchen

Because I’m only one woman.

Happy Friday! 
I’m linking up with Jeannette at life rearranged.

life rearranged

2 comments:

  1. That bandaid saddles crack me up!!! TOO Cute!! Tina, your last line is just what I needed to read right now. "Because I'm only one woman." MEEEE TOOOOOO!!! Now, can you tell my kids that? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you for the sink full of dishes! They are dirty, right?! So how is SAHM life? Are you loving every second of it? :)

    ReplyDelete