Friday, July 29, 2011

Insta-Friday

Once again, I’m linking up with Jeanette over at life rearranged for Insta-Friday to document my week by way of goofy pictures snapped on my cell phone.

life rearranged
One day last month I was driving and heard the most awful racket.  I thought it was the muffler. (Because that’s about the only mechanical part I can identify on the underbelly of a car.)  Turns out, I had a flat tire.  After a small ordeal and the kindness of a stranger at a gas station, I was on my way with the spare tire in place of the flat one.

This is what my dashboard told me this week.  Yep, the brand new tire that replaced the spare tire that replaced the flat tire now has low pressure.  Sigh.

instafriday

We made the most of a rainy day and did some puddle jumping.

puddles

I got my first pedi two years ago when I visited my sister in LA.  I may or may not have become addicted.

pedi

Zhu-Zhu Pets.  Cute at first, but they quickly become the most annoying toy known to man.   Why didn’t anyone warn me?

zhuzhupets  
I ran into some old friends and the next thing I knew, we were reliving some childhood memories with New Kids on the Block.  Free tickets, free parking and seats in a suite.  I don’t think I would have paid money to see them, but they do put on a good show.  Don’t believe me?  Just ask anyone who was there.  And by anyone, I mean the 20,000 women in the 30-35 year age range.  Oh yea, and like one guy.  And he was on a laptop.  I kid you not.  Dude probably lost a bet or something.

knotb

What did you do this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment