Friday, July 1, 2011

Insta-Friday

Documenting the random by way of grainy cell phone pictures…

I love my hometown.

instafriday1

Seven for All Mankind jeans found at a consignment shop. 
In my size.  For $13.  Score.

instafriday3

Healing.  Slowly healing.  I have amazing friends and family.

instafriday2

My girl sure loves this dog.  Yes, those are Christmas jammies. Yes, today is July 1 and yes, they are a size too small.
My battles?  I choose them.

instafriday4

My sister left a dress for me to alter for her. 
Someone got her hands on it before I could. 

instafriday5 
I love me a cute pair of shoes.  So does my girl.  The pink jellies?  I had a pair just like them when I was a kid.  The light up Sketchers?  My mother-in-law took her shopping and said she could pick out one thing at the store.  She passed right over the Barbie dolls and toys and headed straight for the shoes. 

instafriday6

”life

life rearranged

1 comment:

  1. Came over from insta friday! Yay for your thrift store find! Don't you love it when that happens?! Have a Great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete