Friday, July 15, 2011

Insta-Friday: I Drank a Lot of Iced Tea This Week

Once again, I'm linking up with Jeannett over at life rearranged to document what I’ve been up to all week by way of silly pics snapped with my celly.

This little lady started going to a summer camp for pre-schoolers a few mornings each week.  Here she is with her backpack and lunch bag all ready to go. 

Instafriday8

And from the back.  The sweetest little backpack I’ve ever seen.  The school sent a note home requesting that kids’ names are written on all of their belongings in magic marker.  Well, this just wouldn’t do, so I embroidered her name onto it.

Instafriday10

I’m not a coffee drinker.  Starbucks? Eh.  I go maybe twice per year, and it’s only when the Pumpkin Spice Latte is on the menu.  But iced tea?  That’s a different story.  And this iced green tea from Panera, now that’s my cup of tea.

Instafriday11

Speaking of iced tea, McD’s has some of the best around.  Thursday morning I was going through the drive thru to get a large half sweetened, half unsweetened with a lemon (pickiest iced tea order ever) and a car cut me off and pulled right in front of me.  In the drive thru line.  Right after I had placed my order.  Which means that he had not placed an order. And when he got to the first window, the cashier said, “That’s $1.06, please, but, umm, I thought, umm you were a woman?”  Dude almost paid for my iced tea AND messed up the whole line of drive thru customers.  Who does that?! The guy in the photo below, apparently.

instafriday12

life rearranged

Now go visit Jeannett over at life rearranged. 
You won’t be sorry.

1 comment:

  1. Of course you embroidered her name, I would expect nothing less! And she's old enough for camp? Say it ain't so.

    I am not a coffee or tea drinker. But give me a Cherry Diet Dr. Pepper and I'm all over it.

    I can't get over the guy at McDonald's. What an idiot.

    ReplyDelete