Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother’s Day

I love being her mom.  I love it a lot. 

hannahandmommy

We celebrated Mother’s Day with our families early in the weekend so that our little family could spend the day together on Sunday.  I woke to some pampering and sweet gifts from my hubs and my best girl. 
We went to church, had lunch and then took nice, long naps. 

I am blessed beyond measure to have my little Hannah. 
Some days I can’t believe that she’s mine.

And, to my own mom, thank you for helping me with laundry (there’s not a stain that she can’t get out), making chicken noodle soup when one of us is sick, teaching me to keep a clean house, how to shop for bargains and iron shirts.  Thank you for always pulling through in a pinch and loving and taking such good care of Hannah!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had such a great day/weekend. Love the picture, you both look so happy and content.

    ReplyDelete