Thursday, January 20, 2011

Everything Old Is New Again…

This is me in December of 1980. 
I was a little over 3 years old. 
Rebate%20Form%203017[1]

I know this because on the back of every single photo that my parents have ever taken, my mom has carefully scripted the date, event and names of individuals in the photo. 
(Well, she did this up until about 2002 when my dad got himself one of them fancy digital cameras.)

This is Hannah today, sitting at the same little table and chairs set that I got for Christmas in 1980. 
She is the exact age that I was when I first sat here. 
table2
Same table.  Same chairs.  Same age.
Different decade.  Different century.
And, most fortunately, different couch and flooring.

1 comment:

  1. That's pretty amazing--it's turned into a family heirloom! ;)

    ReplyDelete