Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Stuff I Wanna Make

I’ve got a list of stuff I wanna make that is a mile long.
Here are the things at the top of that list.
Let’s get to it.

How cute are these Color Me Happy Candy Filled Clips?
I know a little someone who would
love to wear these in her hair.

The fabric combinations for this messenger bag
Endless, I tell you!

How cute is this Valentine’s Day pillow?

We love puzzles at our house and I usually store them in gallon sized zip lock bags to keep the pieces together. 
Why didn’t I think of
this?

I guess I have a thing for pillows. 
This one gets my feathers all in a bunch.

I love me some subway art, especially this one
It involves a mitre box and hand saw,
so I’ll have to get the hubs in on the action.

You’ll know where to find me during naptime.

1 comment:

  1. Love them all! I really like the bottlecaps as a necklace. Since I'm a tad bit too old to wear them in my hair. *cough*

    ReplyDelete