Thursday, December 30, 2010

Top Projects of 2010

I started this blog in conjunction with my Etsy shop back in March.  After a few orders, I realized that I wanted to spend my time sewing for my daughter, family and friends. 
However, I really liked my little blog.  
It’s been fun sharing tutorials and documenting projects, along with tidbits about the everyday goings on of my family.

So, without further ado, here are my favorite projects of 2010:

This was my first attempt at shirring.  I love this dress that I made for Hannah in the spring.

shirreddress

Then I did this one.  I repurposed a shirt from my closet to make a toddler shirt.

shirredshirt

It took me a while, but I finally finished this sleeping bag.

sleepingbag6

I had a ton of fun on the decorations and favors for Hannah’s Cowgirl Birthday Party.

cookies1

I think that my favorite project that I did this year was surprising my husband with a bedroom mini makeover.  Besides fresh paint and a new ceiling fan, I repurposed a lot of things that we already had in our home. 

bedroom5

I’ve got a lot more projects on my list for 2011. 
Check out other bloggers and their favorite projects here.

Happy New Year, friends!

3 comments:

  1. You did a lot of great projects this year. I think that mini bedroom makeover was in lieu of coming to San Antonio though, so I don't like that one. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sleeping bag looks so snuggly and loved reading about your surprise bedroom makeover for your Hubby! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I missed the sleeping bag post. Love it! Your mini-makeover is quite the inspiration for me. Thank you! ;)

    I'm hosting an "our nest" sign giveaway! Hope you can join! alittleknickknack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete