Friday, December 17, 2010

Kids Say the Darndest Things…

Hannah says some pretty funny things these days. 
During the day, when she says something that makes me giggle, I always send a text to Shawn so that he can get in on the laugh, too.  I never want to forget these!
Hannah: (putting a scarf on) I’m going to work.
Me: Where do you work?
Hannah: New York City.
Me: What do you do at work?
Hannah: I get stuff done.  Then I come home and do Mommy work.


“It’s a good thing you’re here, Mommy.  Cuz you’re the boss!”
“Let’s ditch this nap and go to Chick-Fil-A.”
Hannah: Let’s play Jesus.  I’ll be baby Jesus.  You can be Mary. 
Me: Who will Daddy be?
Hannah: He can be Joseph.
Me: What about Papa?  Who will he be?
Hannah: He can be the sheep. 

Mommy, why does Daddy stand up to go potty?”
(After I laughed uncontrollably for a few minutes, I quickly sent a text to Shawn telling him that he must start locking the bathroom door!)

“Mommy, did God give you to me?”

2 comments:

  1. I still love the Chick-Fil-A one. She is such a riot. And the last one...how sweet is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those!! And they only get funnier as the vocab grows. I cherish the conversations I have with my son...when I am traveling for work I think about how hard he makes me laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete