Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother’s Day

We had a quiet day, celebrating my mom, Shawn’s mom and my grandma (from afar). 
I’ve been so blessed by my two little people.

mothersday

Here’s a look at past Mother’s Days:

2008

Mothers Day 08

2009

Mothers Day 09

2010

Mothers Day10A

In between these two pictures, this happened.  
Now that I am completely on the other side, I’ve gained perspective and am able to see how it stretched my mom-heart capacity in love and appreciation of my beautiful, healthy little girl.   

2011

hannahandmommy

2012
Not long after this photo was taken, we learned that we were expecting again.

189

And eight weeks ago today, exactly fourteen months (to the day) of the due date of the baby we lost, we welcomed a little boy to the world and I became a mama again.

hospital

We are blessed beyond measure.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful family!!! Happy Mother's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day Tina! I love all the pictures and am so happy for you and your family. Y'all are perfect...just perfect.

    ReplyDelete