Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Aaand We’re Back

We’re back from a little mini vacay.
Shawn was traveling for work so Hannah and I hopped on a flight (or two) and met up with him.

He was attending the International Petrochemical
Conference in San Antonio.

I’d never been to San Antonio.  Or Texas, for that matter.

Have you ever suddenly realized that you’ve
totally been missing out on something?
That’s how I feel about The Lone Star State.
(But not so much the International Petrochemical Conference.)

And that scarf that I’m wearing in the above photo? 
Turns out that it makes a comfy little blanket for an in-flight nap.

105_4788

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good flight home and I'm happy you loved SA so much! It really is a great city.

    I'm working on my post about our visit. I was so tired last night I just couldn't manage to get anything posted.

    ReplyDelete