Tuesday, October 5, 2010

How do I know it’s fall?

There are pumpkins that are as big as toddlers.

pumpkin2

Flip flops are being replaced by Ugg boots.

It’s still nice outside but the sun is going down way too early.  I’ve changed up my evening routine of tucking Hannah into bed and going for a run to tucking Hannah into bed and going to the living room to meet Jillian.

The Pumpkin Spice Latte is back at Starbucks.  Honestly, this is the only time this mama ever goes to Starbucks.  I’m much more of a sweet tea girl, but the Pumpkin Spice Latte just tastes like fall.

The Browns are already 0-3.  Sigh. 

My crockpot is getting revved up.  I definitely to use it more in the fall and winter.  Starting in October, I use it at least twice per week.  “Crock Pot Sunday” is popular in our house.

105_3353 

Decorating for fall is my favorite. 

fall5

fall6 I decorated our front door by simply using a plain twine wreath that I had on hand.  I added some faux fall leaves and personalized it.  I bought the wooden “P” at JoAnn Fabrics, traced it onto fall print paper and Mod Podged the paper on.  I then tied it to the top of the wreath using a yellowish ribbon from a previous Amazon purchase. 
In total, I spent about $2 for this project. 

fall3fall2

  Happy Fall!

pumpkin1

1 comment:

  1. Such great decorations! I just traded flip flops for my tennis shoes this week. The mornings are COLD! Yeehaw!

    ReplyDelete