Thursday, August 26, 2010

A House Isn’t a Home Without a Dog

 Hannah’s Papa and Demi (that’s what she calls her Grandma) surprised her with a new little house this week.

house1

When we go outside to play in it, she always asks for her apron and oven mitt.  She loves to dress the part. 
She told me that she needed to clean her house.
(I have absolutely no idea where she gets that.)

 louie

Even Louie, our English Sheepdog wanted to get in on the action.  He thought it was a new dog house. 
Sorry, Lou. 

louie2

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Lou is bigger than she is! I had no idea you had a dog, let alone such a big one.

    Love Hannah's house and her need to dress appropriately and keep it clean. She is welcome at my home anytime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it IS the right size!!! What wonderful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...Louie is as big as the house!!!

    she looks adorable in that little apron :)

    ReplyDelete