Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Days

We’ve had snow on the ground almost every single day since Thanksgiving. 

Seriously. 

Hannah kept asking me, “Will you make me some snow pants?”
That one’s best left to the professionals, so last weekend we searched and found a great deal on a pair of snow pants and matching coat. 
Both are a size larger than she’s wearing now, which means that she’ll get to wear it next year.  Score.

So we bundled up

snow1

and hit the hills.

snow2
snow3

We made snow angels

snow4

and Shawn did some party tricks.
He learned to juggle while living in his college dorm.

snow5

Although I’ve lived in NE Ohio my entire life, I don’t own proper or matching winter outdoor activity gear, as evidenced below. 
Mostly because I avoid winter outdoor activities. 
After about an hour of playing in the snow, I went to the car to warm up while my snow bunnies frolicked. 

snow6

snow7

Based on the squeals and giggles,
I’d say it was a pretty successful day. 

1 comment:

  1. We may get snow here tomorrow night!!!!! I hope so. And I hope it's enough to make a couple of snowballs.

    I love the video- too cute.

    ReplyDelete