Tuesday, February 15, 2011

No Fuss Fabric Flower Tutorial

As promised, here’s my tutorial for no fuss fabric flowers.
Quick, easy and virtually no sewing skills required.

Let’s get to it, shall we?
flower1
flower2
fabric3
flower4
fabric5
flower6
flower7
And that’s it!
You might be thinking:
Can I fray the edges to make it look more shabby?
Can I add more layers?
Can my fabric strips be cut shorter or longer
to make smaller or bigger flowers?
Yes, yes and yes!
That’s the beauty of the no fuss fabric flower. 
You can’t mess it up, really.
And, did I mention that it has many possibilities?  

Attach it to a bag.
102_5459

Wear it on a sweater.
flower8 
Find a cute three year old and pin her curls up with it.
flower9
Now go make one.
All the cool kids are doing it.
I’m partying with these gals!

Tip Junkie handmade projects

9 comments:

  1. wow...so cute and easy! I love it.

    megan
    craftycpa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute flower! and super easy.

    abranconier.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the fabric combination!! Super fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE these!! Great job!


    And I'd love for you to stop by my blog to enter a Babylegs giveaway for your sweet daughter!!
    http://gracetofaith.blogspot.com/2011/02/babylegs-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute!!! Here’s another party if you would like to link up… http://www.bubblynaturecreations.com/2011/03/project-party-weekend-5-ways-to-re.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo adorable.. Love how versatile you made it! Hope you will share with my Pink Hippo Party @ http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/2011/02/pink-hippo-party-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just made my first fabric flowers today! I want to make some for some hair clips! It's addicting!

    -Many Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Cute, thanks for the tutorial! :)

    ReplyDelete