Friday, April 12, 2013

Sibling Love

Well, here we are.
Almost 4 weeks into being a family of 4.

I love being a mom of 2.
And Hannah loves being a big sister.

Can you tell?

hanandfin3

I was worried about how she would react to a newborn in the house.
At 5 1/2, after all, she’s been an only child for a long time.

hanandfin01

Turns out, my worry was for nothing.

hanandfin2

She sure loves this laid back, easy going guy.
She kisses and dotes on him as much as she can.

I wondered how I would love another child as much as I love my firstborn.
But there’s no finite amount of love to give.

feet

Our hearts are made to expand and mine has done just that.

1 comment:

  1. Awe, I'm so glad things are going so well! You have a beautiful couple of kiddos and of course Hannah is the PERFECT big sister.

    ReplyDelete