Wednesday, April 17, 2013

One Month

Our sweet Finley is one month old today.
Can you stay this little forever?

IMG_2041 
I wonder what he dreams about? 
He makes the cutest little squeaks when he sleeps.

IMG_1941

He loves his big sister…

IMG_1931

He didn’t even seem to mind when she put sunglasses on him and glitter in his hair.

IMG_1979

He loves lounging in the tub.

IMG_2084

And has started giving us some smiles.
This onsie, or baby vest, as they call them here is totally appropriate.
We had Finn’s one month check-up yesterday and homeboy weighs 11 pounds and 2 ounces.
(As an aside, this baby vest totally confused a German woman today.  Little?  Big?  Well, which is it?)
(I can’t wait until he wears the one that says CHICKS DIG ME.  If that doesn’t confuse the non-native English speakers I don’t know what will.)

IMG_2073

Besides a couple of newborn bedtime shenanigans, he’s been a great sleeper so far.
Fingers crossed that this lasts.

So, what else has he been up to over the last month?
Well, at 2 weeks I put real clothes on (aka NOT YOGA PANTS) and we took him for his first trip into Luxembourg City.

IMG_1957

IMG_1960

And at 4 weeks, he saw his first (of many, I’m sure) European castles.
(Sorry, Finn.  Your parents are nerds.)

vianden

Clearly he wasn’t all that impressed with Vianden Castle.
He was all I’m so over this.

IMG_2050

He loves his daddy!
(And his daddy is pretty crazy about him, too.)

IMG_2054

And I can’t get enough of his itty bitty baby tootsies.

IMG_1927

Seriously.  I tickle them every single day. 
I can’t stop.

IMG_1929

This guy is the perfect addition to our family and we love him so much!

1 comment: