Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Talent

On the day Hannah was born, as soon as I heard my husband say, “It’s a girl!” this is what I envisioned. 
Tutus and tap shoes.

tutu2

tap class2

We tried that for a while and she liked it.
She still likes to twirl, boogie and shake.
But dance isn’t her thing.

This is.
223637_2295736508538_1102856641_32787052_4200126_n

horse

Her passion is unwavering.  Her excitement is contagious.
This little girl loves horses and everything
that goes along with them. 

We went to two Mommy & Me riding classes this summer. 
She has a natural way with horses. 
(And other animals, for that matter.)
At the second class, she got to try the reigns and
she handled them like a champ.

My sweet Hannah,
No matter what you pursue or where your interests
and talents lie, I will always be cheering you on.
I’m your biggest fan.

1 comment:

  1. She may be replacing ballet shoes for boots and tutus for big belt buckles, but she is precious all the same.

    ReplyDelete