Friday, September 2, 2011

Insta-Friday: The One Where They Lost My Luggage. A Lot.

Hey there. 
Here’s a little peek into what we’ve been up to through the eye of my celly.

Hubs and I went on a little plane ride.  We woke up across the pond and jet lagged.  Oh, and our luggage was lost. 

Lux6

Lux

But it was okay. 
We sat around the hotel wearing t-shirts that the airline gave us as a consolation prize. 

They finally delivered the luggage. 
But it wasn’t ours. 
They got it on the second try. 

This little treat totally made up for the luggage debacle.  
And my lunch misfortune earlier that day. 
The one where my limited French and the waiter’s limited English resulted in me ordering a pot of mussles.  
I’m lucky that my hubs is a good sport. 
And that he actually likes those slippery little suckers.

Lux4

These little fellas are just so cute. 
But where would I put my luggage?
(If it had actually arrived at my destination, that is.)

Lux2

There’s no getting around the fact that Crocs are just plain unsightly.   
But this? The world’s largest Croc? 
That’s just plain funny.

Lux3

The hubs snapped this one of me in front of the Grand Ducal Palace. 
What am I doing?  I never really know.

Lux5 
We said goodbye to beautiful Luxembourg for now and headed stateside. 
And guess what? 
Our luggage was lost.  Again.
This caused us to miss our connecting flight.
So we had to take another one.  
But it landed two hours from our home, so we rented a car and drove the rest of the way.
 Lux7

They delivered the luggage two days later. 
And they didn’t even give us t-shirts this time.

Go link up your cell phone pics over at life rearranged.

life rearranged

2 comments:

  1. O my goodness...the luggage stories are hilarious!!!

    thanks for letting me peek in on your week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? No free shirt for losing your luggage the second time? I'm thinking you may be due some free air miles after all that nonsense.

    ReplyDelete