Sunday, June 6, 2010

I’ve Been Featured! And Keep Calm!

I had so much fun making this project and taking pictures of my cutie pie showing off the finished product.  What’s more is that this week, it has been featured on not one, but two other blogs.  Check it out here and here
Imagine that.  Little ole me being featured…

In other news, I’ve found another Etsy shop that I heart:
The Keep Calm Shop
During WWII, the British government produced this propaganda poster but they never used it.  It was rediscovered in 2000 and has recently become a decorative theme. 
Recognize it?

keepcalm3

The witty owners of the Keep Calm Shop put lots of creative twists on the Keep Calm theme.  This one now hangs in my kitchen:

keepcalm10

Remember when the hubs was stuck in London during the volcanic eruption?  Yep, I got him this one.  Big Ben and all.

keepcalm11I hung it on the wall between our master bathroom and closet so that he can see it everyday when he is getting ready for work.   Cracks him up every time!

I’ve got my eye on this one:

keepcalm2

But probably not this one. 
I’m saving it for someone who can actually sing.

keepcalm1

Happy Weekend!  Keep Calm!

1 comment:

  1. I've been meaning to comment on this post. Sorry it has taken me so long! I saw you featured on Tatortots and Jello and felt like I knew a celebrity. Congrats girl, you have hit the big time!

    ReplyDelete