Monday, June 6, 2011

Pinterest

Have you started a Pinterest board?  I did and I lovey-love it!
In the past, if I saw a project, recipe or sewing tutorial online that I wanted to try, I bookmarked it.   Before long, I had a jumbled mess of bookmarked items taking up space on my navigation bar.

Now? All of those earmarked things are nicely displayed in one pretty place.  It’s like a virtual bulletin board, really.  Here’s mine.  I’m just getting started, but I have big plans.

image

As you can see, there are lots of skirts and dresses that I want to make this summer. You can follow your friends on Pinterest and see what’s inspiring them.  You can also see when others “pin” something from your own blog or website.  It’s easy – just type in the following:

http://pinterest.com/source/   and add your blog address.

Here’s what others have “pinned” from my blog.

image

It looks like there are a quite a few dads who may be getting a photo frame for Father’s Day this year!

Happy pinning!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I need one of these! I just deleted so much from my Favorites bar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome idea! I need this badly! One for my personal stuff, and one for teaching stuff!

    ReplyDelete